Cauliflower Bean Casserole0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“A simple casserole dish that will please again and again! Beware, this is for those not conscious of the fat content!” - by evelynkathleen
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook cauliflower until tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Add green beans; cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels, reserving bacon grease in the skillet.
- Cook and stir onion in the skillet with bacon grease over medium heat until tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Mix cauliflower, green beans, bacon, and onion together in a casserole dish.
- Stir butter and mayonnaise together in a bowl; pour over cauliflower mixture. Stir to coat; top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 354 cal
- 33.2 g
- 6.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Tasty Green Bean Casserole
Erik's Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.