Chicken Biscuits0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Easy. Can be eaten with hands or like civilized folk with utensils. Great for kids!” - by caustichild
Original recipe yields 16 chicken biscuits
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken tenderloins in hot oil until the juices run clear and meat is no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes, turning once. Chop chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 16 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Split each biscuit in half and press dough halves into prepared muffin cups, shaping the dough into the bottom and up the sides of each muffin cup.
- Mix chicken and with cream of chicken soup, mixed vegetables, and half the Cheddar cheese in a bowl. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of chicken, vegetables, and sauce into each dough cup and top each with 1 1/2 teaspoon of remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuit cups are slightly browned and puffed, the cheese is melted, and the filling is hot, about 14 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 392 cal
- 20.2 g
- 33.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Creamed Chicken and Biscuits!
2-Step Chicken 'n' Biscuits
Just swipe to see more like this.