Melanie's Chicken Biscuits Casserole1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Wonderful dish that has plenty of leftovers! Your family will love this wonderful chicken dish!” - by Melanie Ezekiel
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with butter.
- Mix cooked chicken, sour cream, onion, cream of chicken soup, and milk in a large bowl; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot, about 15 minutes.
- Stir 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese into the mixture and arrange unbaked biscuits over top of casserole. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese over biscuits.
- Return to oven and bake until biscuits are done in the middle and the chicken mixture is bubbling, 25 to 30 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 437 cal
- 27.5 g
- 20.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I thought this was a good base, less about half the onions. I also think it would be great if some peas and carrots were added, I am going to try that next time. I think with a little tweaking this co..." See moreuld be a five star recipe!"
Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Creamy Dilled Chicken Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.