Summer Vegetable and Goat Cheese Galettes0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Easy and pretty vegetable tarts that can be prepared a few hours ahead of time and reheated prior to serving.” - by Holly
Original recipe yields 8 galettes
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir green onions in the hot oil until softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Combine goat cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl; stir with a fork until blended.
- Gently flatten each puff pastry sheet with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. Cut each sheet into four squares. Lightly cut a border about 1/4-inch from the edges of each square using a sharp knife, not going all the way through the dough.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange puff pastry squares on a baking sheet; spread goat cheese mixture on each square. Top each square with onion mixture. Chill in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Arrange zucchini and tomato slices in a pattern on each puff pastry square, allowing vegetables to overlap. Season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle with about 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puff pastry is golden brown and puffed, about 20 minutes. Garnish with basil strips.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 468 cal
- 33.8 g
- 31.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Grilled Zucchini Pizza with Goat Cheese
Baked Goat Cheese Caprese Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.