Mini Spinach and Crab Quiche4 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Bite-size mini quiches packed with flavor and nutrition. They can be filled with a variety of your favorite meats, cheeses, and veggies, but spinach and crab are a favorite in our family! Serve warm topped with a dollop of sour cream and salsa or just alone as a great portable and easy breakfast.” - by Everettrj
Original recipe yields 24 mini quiches
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook onion until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir spinach into onion and cook, stirring often, until spinach is wilted and onions are translucent, about 3 more minutes. Drain juice.
- Beat eggs with milk in a large bowl until thoroughly combined; stir in Cheddar, Asiago, and Parmesan cheeses and season with salt and black pepper.
- Divide spinach mixture into the prepared muffin cups (about 1 teaspoon per cup) and top spinach with imitation crab meat. Slowly and carefully pour egg-cheese mixture over the imitation crab, filling the mini muffin cups just to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the egg is set, 12 to 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 90 cal
- 5.8 g
- 2.6 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"Incredibly DELISH! I think I am one of the first to try these or rate them anyway...I used REAL crab meat and O..M..G! This is the 2nd time I've made these now.I made these as appetizers for a gatheri..." See moreng and I got rave reviews...loved by all- they were fabulousoooo! Thx! Great recipe! =0)"
"I made this for dinner, my family loves to have breakfast items for dinner. I used real crab because I had some left after Superbowl Sunday. They were really tasty, perfect blend of flavors. Next ti..." See moreme I will probably use larger muffin cups if I am making them for a meal. The miniature ones are appetizer size."
Green Chile Spinach Quiche
Spinach and Carrot Quiche
Just swipe to see more like this.