Roasted Veggie Pesto Pasta Salad1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“Yep, it's a mouthful to say and a mouthful of flavor!” - by arich01
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread roma tomatoes, zucchini, green bell pepper, and onion onto a large baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss vegetables to coat evenly with oil; season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender and starting to brown, about 30 minutes. Let vegetables cool.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and set aside to cool.
- Peel and discard skins from roma tomatoes. Combine the roasted vegetables, rotini, and pesto in a large bowl. Serve slightly warm or chill if desired.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 306 cal
- 13.4 g
- 37.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Delicious! I used sun dried tomato pesto sauce, sprinkled parmesan cheese on top and as a side had some garlic texas toast. Very filling despite it being a vegetarian style dish. Thank you for the rec..." See moreipe!"
Pasta Salad a la Honeybear
Pesto Pasta Caprese Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.