Grands!® Biscuit Taco Cups12 Reviews
- Prep: 45 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Refrigerated biscuits make a grand holder for taco filling and all its trimmings!” - by Pillsbury® Grands®
Original recipe yields 8 taco cups
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Add chili beans, taco seasoning mix and water; mix well. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes or until ground beef mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, spray outside bottom and sides of 8 (6-oz.) custard cups lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Roll or pat each biscuit to form 4 1/2-inch round. Place rounds over outside of sprayed cups; press to fit over bottom and part way down sides of cups. Place cups, upside down, in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 14 to 16 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove pan from oven. Carefully remove biscuit cups from custard cups. Place biscuit cups, right side up, in same baking pan. Spoon beef mixture evenly into each cup.
- Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 492 cal
- 26.4 g
- 35.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"My family thought this was the best idea EVER. When seasoning up my taco meat, I used a homemade taco seasoning and tomato juice instead of packaged taco seasoning and water. This was so unbelieveably..." See more easy. HUGE hit with all of us. Winner winner, taco dinner!"
"My boyfriend thought these were "awesome" and he does not use that word lightly when it comes to new recipes. I was surprised how filling they were. Looking forward to making again...." See more"
"I made chili today, so I mixed some taco seasoning into part of it to fill the bowls. I must admit that I was a little "WOW'd" by how well these biscuits turn into a bread bowl. Once you fill it up,..." See more you'd never know you were eating a biscuit. I was surprised at how large they are, they make a really impressive little presentation and, most importantly, they taste good. Gave mine a healthy dose of Trader Joe's Chili Pepper Sauce, and I was in heaven. Definitely a keeper in this house!"
Grandwich Breakfast Sandwiches
Taco Bake II
Just swipe to see more like this.