Teriyaki Beef Kabobs3 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 20 min
“This is a simple, delicious recipe!” - by karebear
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, and ground ginger together in a bowl; pour into a gallon-sized sealable plastic bag. Add beef, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, flipping the bag several times as the meat marinates.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove beef from the marinade. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Thread beef, pineapple, green bell pepper, and red bell pepper onto skewers.
- Cook the skewers on the preheated grill, turning frequently until nicely browned on all sides, and the meat is no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 277 cal
- 12.9 g
- 19.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"We dug these, a lot! I cut the sirloin steak into chunks and tossed them in the marinade in the morning before work and we (read: Mr. LTH) grilled them in the evening for dinner. They were deliciou..." See mores! They weren't over powering anything, just tasty. I did not have any ginger, but other than that followed the recipe to the "T" (using reduced sodium soy). These probably will grace our plates again at the LTH house. THANKS for the recipe, karebare! (Photo will be added once I'm able to upload to AR...)"
"Just tried this using beef and chicken. It was good, better on the beef than the chicken. Maybe marinate the chicken a little longer? I will make again and I think I will make a little extra marinad..." See moree to baste the meat with while cooking."
"Outstanding flavor. I was worried that my kids may not like the pineapple with the beef - I was wrong! I doubled the recipe and I am glad I did. I used the leftover marinade for basting the kabobs ..." See morewhile I grilled them. Basting them had the added benefit of covering the peppers and pineapple with caramelized teriyaki! Yum!"
Awesome Spicy Beef Kabobs OR Haitian Voodoo Sticks
Best Ever Saucy Beef Kabobs
Just swipe to see more like this.