Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake1 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“Tube-pan sized cake for winter warmings! Heartwarming on a cold, snowy day.” - by phonjoan
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat the inside of a tube pan with 1 tablespoon melted butter and 1 tablespoon flour.
- Combine 2 3/4 cup flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably lighter in color. Add eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into butter mixture before adding the next. Beat vanilla into the mixture with the last egg. Pour flour mixture alternately with the sour cream into the butter mixture, mixing until just incorporated into a batter.
- Mix blueberries, brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon.
- Spread about 1/3 the batter into the bottom of the prepared pan. Sprinkle about 1/3 the blueberry mixture over the batter layer. Spread about 1/2 the remaining batter over the blueberry mixture; top with about 1/3 the remaining blueberry mixture. Spread remaining batter over the blueberry mixture. Top with remaining blueberry mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 60 to 65 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 373 cal
- 20.2 g
- 44.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"My sons and husband really liked this just the way it was. I thought it was a little dry and needed something. I had some leftover blueberries so I made blueberry sauce from this site to drizzle over ..." See moreit and that made it amazing."
Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Streusel Coffee Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.