Easy Cinnamon Rolls5 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 20 min
“The first time I made these, I made a mess and they STILL turned out! They are gone in 2 days at my house. Simple to make and super yummy.” - by Chris Martin
Original recipe yields 20 rolls
- Lightly grease 2 round cake pans with butter.
- Roll bread dough out to an 6x18-inch rectangle. Brush with melted butter. Combine brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle over butter. Roll dough into a log, starting at the long edge. Moisten edge with water and seal. Cut log into 20 slices; arrange rolls, cut sides down, in prepared cake pans. Cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 90 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Pour heavy cream over dough.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Mix confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl; drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls to serve.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 157 cal
- 6 g
- 22.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Quick and very easy to make last Minuit with lots of taste. Will make these again. Only thing I did was made extra icing since my family likes them smothered with it...." See more"
"My first time making Cinnamon Rolls. I used a little more walnuts and made only half the icing; turned out perfect ! Will definitely be making these again. Thanks, Chris Martin, for sharing an eas..." See morey, tasty treat for our Christmas morning."
Cinnamon Rolls II
Frosted Cinnamon Rolls
Just swipe to see more like this.