Ham and Hash Brown Quiche21 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“Husband's favorite breakfast!!!” - by Candace Standfield
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Press hash brown potatoes between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Transfer potatoes to an 8-inch pie dish and press into the bottom and up the sides of the dish to form a crust. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine ham, Cheddar cheese, onion, and bell pepper in a bowl; spread mixture over potato crust. Beat eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper in the same bowl; pour over ham mixture.
- Bake in oven until eggs are set, 25 to 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 286 cal
- 23.2 g
- 16.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (21)Rate This Recipe
"We've never had quiche before and this was a wonderful introduction. Yes...even Rednecks eat quiche! ;-)..." See more"
"This was delicious!! Husband is begging me to make again. Only problem I had was that it didn't seem to cook at 350 in 25 minutes. Had to up the oven to 425 and leave it another 15 minutes in oven. I ..." See morewill definitely be making this again and again!"
Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole
Becky's Healthier Ham and Cheese Quiche
Just swipe to see more like this.