Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Featuring a tart and tangy sun-dried tomato sauce with savory goat cheese, this hearty recipe is a great way to revive an Italian classic.” - by DeLallo Foods
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, brown breadcrumbs with butter until golden, about 8 minutes.
- Once cooled, combine with tomatoes, parsley, garlic, Romano and salt in a large bowl. Mix with beaten egg and milk to incorporate. Add ground turkey to the mixture and combine by hand. Form into medium-sized balls and arrange on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25-28 minutes, or until cooked through. Be sure to turn halfway through cook time.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for pasta. Cook according to package directions.
- Pulse tomatoes, pine nuts, garlic and Romano in a food processor until just roughly chopped. Add basil leaves, olive oil and salt, then pulse to smooth pesto consistency.
- In a large saucepan, combine tomato pesto mixture, goat cheese and cream. Stir over low heat until incorporated.
- Toss hot pasta with sauce and cook together for another 2 minutes to coat.
- Serve meatballs with sun-dried tomato pasta and sauce.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 1236 cal
- 67.8 g
- 110.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato and Roasted Pepper Cream Sauce
Fried Cheese Ravioli with Marinara
Just swipe to see more like this.