Fried Cheese Ravioli with Marinara0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Breaded with flaky panko breadcrumbs, then fried to a golden brown, these cheese-filled ravioli are sure to become a quick-and-easy, family favorite!” - by DeLallo Foods
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- To ready breading, place flour in a shallow, medium-sized bowl. Beat eggs with milk in a small bowl. On a separate flat dish, spread out breadcrumbs.
- Evenly coat ravioli with flour, then egg mixture, and lastly, breadcrumbs. Use a baking sheet to keep ravioli until ready for frying.
- In the meantime, heat oil in a frying pan on medium. Once oil begins to sizzle and pop, it is ready to fry.
- Fry ravioli in batches, turning to cook evenly, about 1 minute on each side. Once golden brown, remove ravioli with a slotted spoon to a paper-towel lined plate to drain.
- Sprinkle ravioli with Parmesan (and basil, if desired) and serve with Marinara for dipping.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 457 cal
- 16.5 g
- 54.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs
Italian Ricotta and Rosemary Meatloaf with Marinara
Just swipe to see more like this.