Italian Ricotta and Rosemary Meatloaf with Marinara0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 2 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 35 min
“This classic American entrée gets a boost from tasty Italian ingredients. Serve it up with fresh greens and roasted fingerling potatoes for a meal sure to satisfy the heartiest of appetites!” - by DeLallo Foods
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, allow breadcrumbs to soak in milk until moist. Next, crumble beef and veal into bowl. Combine with eggs, onion, ricotta, Parmesan, parsley, rosemary salt and a pinch of ground pepper. Carefully mix until each ingredient is incorporated. Fold in shredded provolone last.
- Brush a large baking pan with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Form multiple loaves or one large loaf from meat mixture. Arrange on pan and drizzle loaves with remaining olive oil.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until meatloaf is completely cooked through, about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and allow the loaf to rest for 10 minutes or more. As the meat is resting, heat Marinara in a saucepan until warm.
- Serve meatloaf generously topped with Marinara (and an extra sprinkle of Parmesan or shredded provolone, if desired.)
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 800 cal
- 46.8 g
- 36 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
The Most Easy and Delish Meatloaf EVER!
Fried Cheese Ravioli with Marinara
Just swipe to see more like this.