Quick and Easy Stovetop Lasagna1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“A beloved Italian classic made easy enough to enjoy any night of the week. Everything you love about your favorite cheesy comfort food, only made simply in your skillet!” - by DeLallo Foods
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on a medium setting. Once the oil is hot, add onion, pepper flakes and a pinch of salt. Cook until onions become translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add sausage, breaking it apart with the back of a spoon, and cook for about 4 minutes, or until it is cooked through. Add garlic near the end of cook time to prevent burning.
- Break lasagna sheets into halves and arrange atop meat. Add 3 cups of water and jar of pasta sauce. Cover pan and bring to a simmer. Stirring occasionally, simmer for 15 minutes over medium-low heat until pasta is al dente.
- Remove mixture from heat and stir in Parmesan to incorporate. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with spoonfuls of ricotta cheese and cover. Allow dish to stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with fresh basil.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 854 cal
- 56.4 g
- 51.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I made this with like ingredients I had on hand as I'm on a super tight food budget this month. I used ground turkey that I spiced up to taste like pork sausage. I used a homemade pasta sauce, drained..." See more "trim" cottage cheese (mixed with an egg and a little parmesan cheese) and I topped it with shredded mozzerella cheese. This is a good recipe, but for me, I think that the addition of water diluted the flavor of the pasta sauce--that was my only real issue with this recipe. I would definitely use this recipe again but I would tweak it to get a better end result."
Quick and Easy Parmesan Noodles
Italian Ricotta and Rosemary Meatloaf with Marinara
Just swipe to see more like this.