Fish Tacos by Reynolds®0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Fish fillets are marinated in spices and herbs, baked until tender, then served in tortillas with a creamy sauce and your favorite toppings.” - by Reynolds®
Original recipe yields 8 tacos
- Place Reynolds® Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch baking pan. ADD flour, Mexican seasoning, olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and garlic in Reynolds® Oven Bag; gently squeeze bag to mix ingredients. ADD fish to oven bag; turn bag several times to coat fish with marinade ingredients. Arrange fish into an even layer. Close oven bag with nylon tie. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of bag. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes. Carefully cut bag open and remove fish with slotted spoon to platter.
- Make crema sauce: Mix sour cream, lime juice, and salt in a small bowl.
- For each taco: Heat two tortillas according to package directions. Stack tacos; spoon fish in center. Top with cabbage and drizzle with Crema sauce. Add toppers.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 527 cal
- 21.1 g
- 55.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Fish Tacos Ultimo
Greek Chicken with Tomatoes, Artichokes and Feta
Just swipe to see more like this.