Greek Chicken with Tomatoes, Artichokes and Feta0 Reviews
- Prep: 12 min
- Cook: 24 min
- Ready In: 36 min
“Chunks of chicken, grape tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, feta cheese, and olives are baked with Greek seasoning for this easy Mediterranean-inspired dish.” - by Reynolds®
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place Reynolds® Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Add tomatoes to oven bag and squeeze bag to break open tomatoes.
- Add chicken, artichokes, feta, olives, flour and Greek seasoning to bag. Turn bag several times to mix ingredients; arrange ingredients in an even layer in bag.
- Close bag with nylon tie. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag into pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until chicken reaches 170 degrees F. on thermometer. Carefully cut open bag; stir. Add Basil Chiffonade to garnish servings.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 292 cal
- 14.2 g
- 16.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Speedy Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
Spicy Thai Pork with Vegetables and Sesame Noodles
Just swipe to see more like this.