Meatball and Mushroom Stroganoff with Dill Sauce and Noodles5 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 27 min
- Ready In: 37 min
“Delicious Swedish meatball and mushroom stroganoff is easy and fuss-free with this Reynolds® oven bag technique.” - by Reynolds®
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place oven bag in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Add flour, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to oven bag; squeeze bag to blend ingredients. ADD meatballs, onion, and mushrooms. Turn bag several times to mix. Arrange ingredients in an even layer in pan.
- Close bag with nylon tie. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and sauce has thickened. Carefully cut open bag.
- Spoon meatballs and sauce into large serving bowl. Slowly stir in sour cream, dill, salt and pepper. Serve over cooked egg noodles. Garnish with fresh dill if desired.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 564 cal
- 23 g
- 65.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Yummy!!! I didn't have "Swedish" meatballs so I used regular frozen Italian meatballs. I also added a can of cream of mushroom soup and extra dill. So super yummy!!!!..." See more"
"i did this in the crockpot tonight. i put all ingredients in on high for about 3 1/2 hours. everything was fully cooked, and tasted great. i needed to thicken the sauce, and even then it was a litt..." See morele too liquidy to eat on a plate. my kids were annoyed that they couldn't keep their salad out of it. :-) but the recipe is yummy and with a little tweaking i think it will be a good slow cooker recipe, too. definitely a keeper!"
"I did not bother with an oven bag only because I didn't have any. I used beef broth instead of chicken broth (they were beef meatballs--I just matched like with like) and because I don't have fresh di..." See morell, I used dried. I layered the meatballs, onion and meatballs in the bottom of the baking dish and mixed the sauce (omitting the sour cream) ingredients in a small mixing bowl and poured it over the ingredients in the baking pan. I covered the pan with foil and baked it according to the recipe instructions. Once I took it out of the oven, I folded in the sour cream. Quick swedish meatball recipe that the family inhaled. NO LEFTOVERS."
Speedy Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
Spicy Thai Pork with Vegetables and Sesame Noodles
Just swipe to see more like this.