Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Blue Cheese and Bacon4 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Brussels sprouts are roasted with butter and thyme until tender then topped with crumbled blue cheese and bacon.” - by Reynolds®
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place Reynolds® Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Add flour, thyme, salt and pepper to bag; squeeze bag to blend seasonings.
- Add Brussels sprouts and butter to oven bag. Turn bag several times to mix. Arrange Brussels sprouts in an even layer.
- Close bag with nylon tie. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender. Carefully cut bag open.
- Spoon Brussels sprouts into medium serving bowl immediately; sprinkle Brussels sprouts with blue cheese and bacon. Cover with Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil and let sit 5 minutes. Stir and serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 136 cal
- 10.5 g
- 6.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"used Roquefort, since we have a cow's milk dairy allergy in the house. Added walnuts and dried cherries. Dressed with a wild mushroom infused olive oil and served over brown and wild rice...." See more"
"WOW!! This was one of the best brussel sprouts recipes that I've tried! Omitted the thyme and roughly chopped the sprouts. Other than that, exactly as written. I may be able to get my parents, who..." See more don't think anything that's not white isn't a vegetable, to eat it!"
Speedy Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
Spicy Thai Pork with Vegetables and Sesame Noodles
Just swipe to see more like this.