Roasted Eggplant and Pasta Caprese1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 27 min
- Ready In: 47 min
“Eggplant, roasted with bell pepper, red onion, tomatoes, and herbs, is seasoned with fresh basil oil, pasta, and lots of cheese.” - by Reynolds®
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prepare Basil Oil: Combine basil, olive oil, chopped garlic and red pepper flakes in a large bowl; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place Reynolds® Oven Bag in a 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Place tomatoes in oven bag and squeeze bag to crush tomatoes. Add eggplant, bell pepper, onion, oil, flour, Italian seasoning and salt. Turn bag several times to mix. Arrange ingredients in even layer.
- Close bag with nylon tie. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of bag. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until eggplant is tender. Carefully cut bag open. Spoon roasted vegetables into Basil Oil. Add the cooked pasta and cheeses; stir until mixed well. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 675 cal
- 31 g
- 70.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"One of my favorite side dishes! The family requests it often. Definitely a MUST-TRY!..." See more"
Speedy Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
Greek Chicken with Tomatoes, Artichokes and Feta
Just swipe to see more like this.