Rosemary Smashed Potatoes9 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 33 min
- Ready In: 48 min
“Red potatoes are roasted with rosemary and olive oil, then mashed lightly and seasoned with sour cream, butter, and green onions.” - by Reynolds®
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place Reynolds® Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch pan. Add flour, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Squeeze bag to blend seasonings.
- Add potatoes and olive oil to bag. Turn bag several times to coat potatoes with seasonings. Arrange potatoes in an even layer.
- Close bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Carefully cut bag open.
- Spoon potatoes into bowl; mash lightly with a fork. Add sour cream, butter and green onions; mix lightly.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 308 cal
- 18.8 g
- 31.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"Easy and delicious! Really nice spicing. For the record, you don't need an oven bag -- I made mine in a casserole dish with a tight lid and it turned out great...." See more"
"This was great recipe. I did add about 2 tablespoons of half and half, though this was personal preference. These were a hit at dinner. I'll definately be making these again. I bet this would make ..." See morea great cold salad with a few ingredient additions."
Rosemary Potatoes with Roasted Heads of Garlic
Spicy Thai Pork with Vegetables and Sesame Noodles
Just swipe to see more like this.