Speedy Chicken and Black Bean Burritos2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 33 min
- Ready In: 48 min
“Chunks of spicy chicken are roasted with rice, black beans, and zesty tomatoes for a quick and hearty Mexican-inspired dinner.” - by Reynolds®
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place Reynolds® Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch pan. Add flour and Mexican seasoning to bag; squeeze bag to blend seasonings.
- Add chicken, black beans, tomatoes, and rice to oven bag. Gently squeeze bag to blend ingredients. Arrange ingredients in even layer. Fold down bag opening two times to hold bag open.
- Microwave chicken broth in microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup for about 2 minutes until it is very hot. Carefully pour broth over other ingredients in bag. Carefully unfold bag opening.
- Close bag with nylon tie. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken reaches 170 degrees F. on thermometer and rice is done. Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes. Carefully cut bag open.
- Spoon chicken and rice mixture onto heated tortillas. Add toppers, if desired. Turn tortilla ends in and roll around filling to eat.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 442 cal
- 9.7 g
- 59.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Rosemary Smashed Potatoes
Greek Chicken with Tomatoes, Artichokes and Feta
Just swipe to see more like this.