Spicy Shrimp with Bang Bang Sauce6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 13 min
- Ready In: 28 min
“Spicy shrimp are roasted and served over lettuce, topped with crushed potato chips, and served with a zesty hot sauce.” - by Reynolds®
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place Reynolds® Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, flour, seafood seasoning and minced garlic to oven bag. Gently squeeze several times to blend.
- Add shrimp to oven bag; turn bag several times to coat shrimp with sauce. Arrange shrimp in an even layer. Close bag with nylon tie. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Make Bang Bang Sauce while shrimp is marinating: MIX mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce and hot chili sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
- Remove shrimp from refrigerator. CUT six ½-inch slits in top of bag. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 10 minutes or until shrimp turns pink and is done. Place lettuce on appetizer plates. Carefully cut bag open; spoon shrimp over lettuce. Top with crushed potato chips; drizzle with Bang Bang Sauce. Garnish with green onions, if desired.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 437 cal
- 32.5 g
- 16.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Amazing!! I followed this to a T and was great! We're newlyweds so I'm kinda new on this cooking thing but this recipe did not disappoint!..." See more"
"LOVED this! Absolutely delicious! Did not use the cooking bag. Just cooked it, marinade and all, in a 9x9 inch pan and it worked perfectly for moist, flavorful, delicious shrimp. Served it as a fi..." See morerst course on top of a bit larger bed of greens than what is called for in the recipe. Can't wait to make this again!"
Speedy Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
Spicy Thai Pork with Vegetables and Sesame Noodles
Just swipe to see more like this.