Spicy Thai Pork with Vegetables and Sesame Noodles0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 16 min
- Ready In: 31 min
“Pork tenderloin is roasted with peanut sauce, sugar snap peas, and bell pepper and served with sesame-seasoned ramen noodles.” - by Reynolds®
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place Reynolds® Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Add flour, peanut sauce and water to bag. Gently squeeze bag to blend ingredients; set aside.
- Slice pork tenderloin 1-inch thick; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add to oven bag. Turn bag several times to coat pork with sauce. Arrange pork in even layer in oven bag. Top with snap peas and bell pepper.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until pork reaches 145 degrees F. on thermometer. While pork is baking, break up noodles and COOK according to package directions. Drain cooked noodles and place in medium bowl with 1 seasoning packet, sesame oil and green onions; stir to mix well. Carefully cut bag open.
- Place 1/4 of noodles on each plate and top with pork, vegetables, and sauce. Sprinkle with peanuts and green onions. Drizzle with additional peanut sauce, if desired.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 570 cal
- 28.9 g
- 47.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Speedy Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
Greek Chicken with Tomatoes, Artichokes and Feta
Just swipe to see more like this.