Easy Brown Sugar Muffins1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Easy muffin recipe my children love to make.” - by gerikson
Original recipe yields 2 dozen muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, milk, white sugar, and canola oil together in a separate bowl; mix into flour mixture until just combined into a batter.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups to about 1/4 full. Top each batter portion with a generous pinch of brown sugar and a sprinkle of cinnamon; top with remaining batter to about 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 148 cal
- 5.6 g
- 21.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"These muffins were just ok for me. The muffin was not very sweet. I would suggest adding an additional layer of brown sugar and cinnamon. I also topped mine with it...." See more"
Easy Banana Muffins
Blueberry Muffins I
Just swipe to see more like this.