Orange Oatmeal Cookies4 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Big, soft, and delicious with a distinctive orange flavor.” - by Quarter_32
Original recipe yields 28 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Stir egg white and applesauce into butter mixture until just combined into a dough. Add orange juice with pulp and orange zest to the dough; stir.
- Mix flour, oats, walnuts, baking soda, cream of tartar, and cinnamon in a separate bowl; fold into the dough until evenly incorporated.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until bottom of cookies are lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on baking sheets 2 to 3 minutes before moving to wire racks to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving (28 total)
- 94 cal
- 5.6 g
- 10.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"I am on the fence about this cookie, it is so cake like it almost isn't a cookie. They don't hold together well you need to serve them with a plate or napkin because they are crumbly and do fall apart..." See more. They are light and moist even 2 days later they are still nice and soft. They are a tasty cookie and everyone enjoyed them, still I am not sure I would ever make this cookie again."
Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Cookies
Chinese Five-Spice Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.