Easy Salisbury Steak3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“My mom would make this for us growing up. It was one of those easy dinners that we all loved to eat at the family table. Now we are still passing it down. My 17-month-old daughter LOVES this recipe. You can add other vegetables if you want (i.e. green onions, fennel, mushrooms, etc.). It can also be made with ground pork.” - by Kendrick
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix ground beef, oats, egg, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, water, dried minced onion, salt, and pepper in a bowl until evenly combined; shape into 6 oval-shaped patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook patties in hot skillet until browned completely, 2 minutes per side. Transfer browned patties to a baking dish.
- Top patties with onion rings. Stir mushroom soup and milk together in a bowl; pour over patties. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until firm, hot, and grey in the center, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 260 cal
- 14.2 g
- 15.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"This was real good. Easy, Moist and flavorful. Will make this again...." See more"
"I tried this receipe. It did not taste good and it was to soft and the cream of mushroom soup was to runny. I did not like it and also my husband did not like it, and he usually eats every thing...." See more"
Salisbury Steak with Mushrooms
Easy Garden Meatloaf
Just swipe to see more like this.