Herb and Garlic Roast Tenderloin with Creamy Horseradish Sauce4 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Beef tenderloin is roasted with fresh thyme and rosemary and served with a zesty horseradish sauce.” - by Carapelli® Olive Oil
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine 2 tablespoons of Carapelli, garlic, thyme, rosemary, 1 teaspoon of the salt and pepper; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add roast; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until well browned. Turn roast over; turn off heat. Spread garlic and herb mixture evenly over top and sides of roast.
- For that matter, you could spread this mixture on just about anything. Meat. Bread. Veggies. Bacon. Mmmbacon.
- Transfer skillet to oven; bake 25 to 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 125 degrees F. Transfer roast to a carving board; tent with foil and let stand 10 minutes. (Internal temperature will rise to 130 degrees F for medium-rare).
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil, sour cream, horseradish and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt; chill until serving time.
- Carve roast crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices; place on warmed serving plates. Serve with sauce. Watch your hard work vanish in minutes as family and friends devour. Then bask in the glow of their approval.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 320 cal
- 27.3 g
- 2.1 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"I have finally found - after years of searching - the perfect recipe for our Christmas dinner. Last year I tried a "Herbed Beef Tenderloin" recipe from this site. It was pretty good, but this one wa..." See mores amazingly good. I may make it more often than just for Christmas."
"I rarely write recipe reviews, but I have to say that this was the best tenderloin I have ever made. Everyone at my dinner party loved it! I rubbed the tenderloin with the herbs and lots of salt and ..." See morepepper. I then gave it a really good sear and roasted as directed. It was perfect!"
Roast Beef Tenderloin
Summer Salad with Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple in Champagne Vinaigrette
Just swipe to see more like this.