OREO Spider Web Cookie Pizza3 Reviews
- Prep: 45 min
- Ready In: 4 hr 45 min
“Calling ghouls and goblins of all ages! This 'spooktacular' dessert features an OREO Cookie crust topped with a creamy combination of chocolate pudding and whipped topping. A chocolate spider web and a few cookie spiders add the perfect finishing touch.” - by OREO®
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crush 22 cookies to form fine crumbs; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 4 minutes; cool.
- Meanwhile, microwave semi-sweet chocolate and 1/2 cup whipped topping in microwaveable bowl on high 30 to 40 seconds or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 30 seconds. Cool slightly.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 minutes (pudding will be thick). Stir in remaining whipped topping; spread onto crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Spoon chocolate mixture into resealable plastic bag; snip off small piece from one bottom corner of bag. Use to drizzle chocolate mixture in spiral motion over pizza. Gently drag toothpick through lines to resemble spider's web. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, decorate remaining cookies with licorice pieces and candies as shown in photo, using frosting to secure pieces to cookies.
- Place decorated cookies on pizza just before serving. Garnish with sprinkles.
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"It was really easy to make. I made the spider legs out of chocolate Twizzlers so they were pretty stiff...." See more"
"Fun and easy to make! Only problem I came across was the oreo crumb bottom did not hold together. What a disapointment...." See more"
Chocolate-Covered OREO Cookie Cake
Melting Snowmen OREO Cookie Balls
Just swipe to see more like this.