Peanut Butter Cookies with Truvia® Baking Blend1 Reviews
“These classic peanut butter cookies are tender, fulfilling and simple to make. Made with Truvia® Baking Blend, these cookies have 70% less sugar* than the full sugar version.” - by Truvia®
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine Truvia® Baking Blend, peanut butter, shortening, butter, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl and mix on low speed until combined.
- In a second smaller bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add slowly to the larger bowl and mix until combined.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls, flattening slightly on the top and bottom.
- Place cookies 3 inches apart on a parchment-lined or ungreased cookie sheet.
- Using a fork, press a crisscross pattern in each cookie.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes on pan, then place cookies on a wire rack to cool completely.
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"These are great cookies, very sweet. Be sure to sift flour, I didn't and had too much. If you don't be sure to use 1/4 cup less...." See more"
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Truvia(R) Baking Blend
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Truvia(R) Baking Blend
Just swipe to see more like this.