Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins with Truvia® Baking Blend0 Reviews
“These muffins combine the tart bite of fresh lemons with the crunch of poppy seeds. Made with Truvia® Baking Blend, this muffin contains 35% fewer calories and has 75% less sugar* than the full sugar version.” - by Truvia®
Original recipe yields 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon zest, Truvia® Baking Blend, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, combine sour cream, eggs, vanilla, butter, and lemon juice and whisk together until smooth.
- Add the sour cream mixture to the flour mixture. Gently mix together until just combined, then fold in the poppy seeds.
- Divide batter evenly into paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Prepare glaze by mixing lemon juice with ground Truvia® Baking Blend.
- Brush or drizzle glaze on muffins.
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Truvia(R) Baking Blend
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Truvia(R) Baking Blend
Just swipe to see more like this.