Red Velvet Cupcakes with Truvia® Baking Blend1 Reviews
“These cupcakes are moist and yummy with a rich cocoa flavor. Made with Truvia® Baking Blend, this cupcake has 40% fewer calories and 65% less sugar* than a full sugar and fat version**.” - by Truvia®
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine oil, applesauce and Truvia® Baking Blend in a separate large mixing bowl. Blend in eggs. Carefully add red food coloring and vanilla while mixing at low speed.
- Combine the buttermilk and vinegar. Then add half of the flour mixture and half of the buttermilk mixture to the oil mixture at a time and mix just until combined.
- Fill paper lined or greased cups 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcakes comes out clean.
- Frosting: Mix cream cheese and Truvia® Baking Blend at low speed for 1 minute. Add the vanilla and mix for another minute at low to medium speed or until creamy and smooth. Add 1 teaspoon of milk, if desired, for thinner spreading consistency.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes.
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Cinnamon Acai Smoothie with Truvia(R) Natural Sweetener
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Truvia(R) Baking Blend
Just swipe to see more like this.