Chocolate Chip Cookies with Truvia® Baking Blend0 Reviews
“The classic chocolate chip cookie has been a family favorite for generations. This easy-to-make recipe with Truvia® Baking Blend has 60% less sugar* than the full sugar version.” - by Truvia®
Original recipe yields 30 cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, Truvia® Baking Blend and vanilla (and optional molasses) in a separate large mixing bowl. Mix in egg.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoons on cookie sheets and press down to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Cinnamon Acai Smoothie with Truvia(R) Natural Sweetener
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins with Truvia(R) Baking Blend
Just swipe to see more like this.