Cranberry Orange Muffins with Truvia® Baking Blend1 Reviews
“These tart, fresh-tasting muffins are a bright addition to the breakfast or brunch table. Made with Truvia® Baking Blend, these muffins have 70% less sugar* than the full sugar version.” - by Truvia®
Original recipe yields 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare muffin tin by greasing cups or use paper liners.
- In a large bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Mix together with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together butter, Truvia® Baking Blend, orange zest and juice, eggs, vanilla, and milk.
- Stir the wet mixture into the flour mixture until just combined.
- Fold in chopped cranberries.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake until golden and a toothpick comes out clean (20-25 minutes).
- Cool muffins in pan for 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack and cool completely.
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Truvia(R) Baking Blend
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins with Truvia(R) Baking Blend
Just swipe to see more like this.