Apple Pie with Truvia® Natural Sweetener0 Reviews
“This all-time favorite is sweetened with the natural goodness of Truvia® natural sweetener. This pie contains 20% fewer calories than a full sugar pie* and has no added sugar.” - by Truvia®
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out half of the pastry on a floured surface to 1 inch larger than inverted 9-inch pie pan. Ease pastry into pan.
- Blend Truvia® natural sweetener, cornstarch, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl. Sprinkle on apples and toss until coated. Add lemon zest and mix thoroughly. Arrange apple mix into crust. Cut butter into slices, place on top of apples.
- Roll remaining pastry into circle large enough to cover inverted 9-inch pie pan. Place over apples, seal edges, trim and flute. Cut slits in top to allow steam to escape.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden and apples are tender. Cool on wire rack.
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade with Truvia(R) Natural Sweetener
Pumpkin Pie with Truvia(R) Natural Sweetener
Just swipe to see more like this.