Pumpkin Pie with Truvia® Natural Sweetener0 Reviews
“This traditional favorite is sweetened with the natural goodness of Truvia® natural sweetener. This pie has 80% less sugar and contains 30% fewer calories* than a full sugar pie.” - by Truvia®
Original recipe yields 9 -inch pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out pastry on floured surface 1 inch larger than inverted 9-inch pie pan.
- Ease pastry into pan; flute and trim edge.
- Mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, and eggs on medium speed until well blended; add additional ingredients; mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared pastry shell.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Top with whipped topping, if desired.
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Cinnamon Acai Smoothie with Truvia(R) Natural Sweetener
Apple Pie with Truvia(R) Natural Sweetener
Just swipe to see more like this.