Classic Cheesecake with Truvia® Natural Sweetener2 Reviews
“Made with Truvía® natural sweetener, this version of the classic has no added sugar and contains 15% fewer calories and 80% less sugar* than a full sugar cheesecake.” - by Truvia®
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Assemble all ingredients.
- Place graham cracker crumbs and Truvia® natural sweetener into mixing bowl; mix well.
- Pour melted butter and vanilla over crumb mixture; blend until mixture is moist.
- Press crumb mixture into 10-inch ungreased spring form pan, covering bottom and sides; refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place Truvia® natural sweetener, cream cheese, Neufchatel, and salt into mixing bowl.
- Blend at low speed for 1 minute; scrape sides of bowl and mixing paddle.
- Mixing at low speed, add one egg at a time over 5 minutes.
- Scrape sides of bowl and paddle.
- Mix at medium speed for 2 minutes while adding lemon zest and juice; scrape bowl and mixing paddle.
- Pour batter into graham cracker crust; Bake in oven for 55-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool on wire rack for I hour; Cut into 12 pieces using a water dipped serrated knife and serve or refrigerate.
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Truvia(R) Baking Blend
Strawberry Tart with Truvia(R) Natural Sweetener
Just swipe to see more like this.