Red Sangria with Truvia® Natural Sweetener0 Reviews
“The flavor of this red sangria is brimming with fruit and a spicy twist. Enjoy it over lots of ice on a hot summer night. Sweetened with Truvia® natural sweetener, this refreshing drink contains only 80 calories per serving.” - by Truvia®
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Spiced Simple Syrup: Place all of the ingredients in a medium saucepot, stir.
- Place on high heat, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool completely.
- Pour syrup through a strainer to remove spices.
- Pour syrup into a jar with lid and store refrigerated. Shake before using.
- Sangria: Combine wine, 3/4 cup spiced simple syrup, sparkling water, orange juice, and fruit slices. Stir briskly.
- Serve over ice in large red wine glasses.
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade with Truvia(R) Natural Sweetener
Skinny Mojito with Truvia(R) Natural Sweetener
Just swipe to see more like this.