Amazing Greek Chicken Casserole1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This was a happy mistake one night for dinner. With not much left in my cupboards, I tried this very simple and easy combination with amazing results. It may not look like much on the plate, but , oh my, the flavor of the dish and its combination of ingredients is super yummy. Hope you like it!” - by Peg
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9-inch casserole dish.
- Place chicken breast in the prepared baking dish. Spread cream of mushroom soup evenly over chicken; generously sprinkle with Greek seasoning. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Bring brown rice and water to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender, and the liquid has been absorbed, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces; stir rice into chicken mixture. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (3 total)
- 358 cal
- 8.5 g
- 55.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I'll have to give this a 3 because it doesn't call for any salt and pepper and it needed it. I also made my own cream of mushroom, which I think tastes worlds better than the stuff from a can. I thi..." See morenk it would be better with some sauteed veggies in the mix. Maybe onion, red bell pepper, perhaps some throw in some olives."
Hot Chicken Rice Casserole
Cornflake Chicken Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.