Mark's Shrimp3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Spicy shrimp. 'Bonefish Bang-Bang wanna-be.'” - by Mark
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Stir mayonnaise and chili sauce together in a large bowl. Add chile-garlic sauce and stir.
- Spread cornstarch into a wide dish. Press shrimp into cornstarch to coat in a thin layer.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Deep fry shrimp in batches until the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 5 minutes per batch; drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Combine mayonnaise sauce and shrimp in the large bowl; stir to coat shrimp in the sauce.
- Line a bowl with lettuce leaves. Pile shrimp into bowl and garnish with green onion to serve.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 375 cal
- 27.3 g
- 13.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Absolutely delicious!!! Hubby was so curious as to how I made them, because they tasted SO good, "like they are from a restaurant", he said. I followed the recipe exactly as written. This is simple t..." See moreo make, and comes together really quickly so you can have dinner or an appetizer in no time. I can see myself making this over and over again. The sauce is perfect. Thanks for the fabulous recipe, Mark!"
"Absolutely Love It!! Tastes like Tony Roma's Kickin Shrimp! :) Added some shredded carrots to the salad...." See more"
"So sad to say we probably won't have this again as we didn't love it. I had high hopes because Honey Walnut Shrimp is a fav here and this was also a mayonnaise based sauce with a little kick. I don'..." See moret think there is anything wrong with the recipe, just our taste. BTW LilSnoo's photo is amazing!"
Grilled Kung Pao Shrimp
Just swipe to see more like this.