Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 45 min
“Perfect holiday treat for you and your family to enjoy! Keep refrigerated; they taste MUCH better this way!” - by WeibellMommy
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a large jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with an electric hand mixer until foamy; add white sugar, vegetable oil, and pumpkin. Beat on medium speed until incorporated, 2 minutes.
- Mix flour, baking powder, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Beat flour mixture into egg mixture on low speed until just combined, 1 minute. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together in a bowl with an electric hand mixer until creamy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar; beat until smooth. Spread frosting evenly over cooled pumpkin cake; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 578 cal
- 31.7 g
- 71.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"these were very good bars, and they froze well too! A little too much frosting for my taste though...." See more"
"This is one of the best desserts that I have ever made using pumpkin. The bars were moist, flavorful and kept well for several days (they didn't last very long!).The icing perfectly complemented the f..." See morelavors in the bars-an awesome dessert. I have made it 3 times in the past two weeks-everyone who tries it absolutely loves it!"
Awesome Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Just swipe to see more like this.