Louise's Lasagna0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 2 hr 45 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 25 min
“My husband grew up with this recipe, and I happily adopted it. It is delicious!” - by Ursa2282
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Crumble ground beef into skillet; add salami, pepperoni, and onion. Cook and stir mixture until beef is completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain grease from skillet. Transfer meat mixture to a slow cooker; stir stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper into the meat mixture.
- Cook mixture in slow cooker on Low for 2 hours.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread a thin layer of the sauce from the meat mixture into the bottom of a baking dish. Layer about 1/3 of the noodles into the bottom of the dish; top with about 1 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, 2/3 cup cottage cheese, 3 slices white American cheese, and 4 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese. Spread about 1/3 of the meat mixture over the cheese layer. Repeat layers twice more.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese melts throughout the lasagna, about 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 545 cal
- 33 g
- 27.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Lori's Spicy Chipotle Lasagna
My Meatball Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.