Cherry Berries on a Cloud2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 10 hr 15 min
“Beautiful and light meringue based dessert. Excellent for Valentine's day and Christmas. I often make individual servings using a coffee mug for a pattern. Your guests will think you have slaved for hours.” - by MrsA
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar together in a bowl. Stir marshmallows, whipped topping, and vanilla through the cream cheese mixture. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in a large bowl; add 1 cup sugar in small amounts into the egg white mixture and keep beating until very stiff. Draw a large circle onto a piece of brown paper or parchment. Fill in the circle with the meringue mixture building up the sides.
- Draw a large circle onto a sheet parchment paper. Fill the circle with the egg white mixture building up the sides to form a large cylinder.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn heat off and let meringue cool undisturbed in the oven without ever opening the oven door for 1 hour more.
- Stir cherry pie filling, strawberries, and lemon juice together in a bowl.
- Gently spread cream cheese mixture over the top of the meringue; top with cherry pie filling mixture.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 242 cal
- 7.2 g
- 42.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Cherry Coffee Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.