Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies8 Reviews
“Brownies or cookies? You don't need to decide! This clever recipe combines a peanut butter dough ball with a brownie, for an irresistible flavor combination.” - by Jif®
Original recipe yields 2 dozen cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg in medium bowl 50 strokes with spoon until well blended (dough will be sticky).
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies; smooth edge of each to form round cookie.
- Mix powdered sugar and peanut butter in small bowl with spoon until mixture forms a ball. With hands, roll rounded teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls. Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheets at least 30 minutes.
- Spread thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 249 cal
- 12.8 g
- 32.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"Peanut butter and chocolate. What more do you need to say? Loved it!..." See more"
Jif(R) Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
Double-Delight Peanut Butter Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.