Mini Quiches (Crustless)3 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“A great easy cook ahead dish. I like to make these for my boys to eat for breakfast on the go. Good reheated in the microwave. They freeze wonderfully. I often make these with bratwurst sausage and a teaspoon of leftover Knorr® vegetable-spinach dip. Add mushrooms or olives if you like. You can get creative with ingredients.” - by Susie
Original recipe yields 3 dozen quiches
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and crumble in sausage. Cook and stir until sausage is crumbly and evenly browned, about 10 minutes . Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Sprinkle sausage, Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, and green onion evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Beat eggs, potato flakes, and cream together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture evenly over the sausage-cheese mixture in the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until quiches are set in the middle and lightly browned, about 22 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 261 cal
- 20.8 g
- 3.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Made as is, except esed regular muffin size rather than mini - yielded one dozen. Cooked at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Kids love the flavor and the portability!..." See more"
"I used ground turkey that I spiced up to fake breakfast sausage. I did cut the cheeses back by half and I used evaporated milk instead of heavy cream only because I don't keep heavy cream on hand. I d..." See moreid add a few spices (onion powder, garlic powder, Frank's hot sauce, chives). We all loved these. It's like a handheld omelette! I'm glad I cut the cheeses back, if I hadn't I think it might have been too greasy."
Jimmy Dean Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches
Maple Asparagus Mini Frittatas
Just swipe to see more like this.