Mini Quiche Lorraine2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“These are delicious little quiche tarts perfect for a party, shower, or just to have on hand for fast breakfasts during the week. Try substituting different fillings to suit your own taste. Any variety of cheese can be used.” - by cproulx
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Arrange tart shells in 2 muffin tins; line shell each with a layer of pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake shells in the preheated oven until edges of crusts are lightly browned and about 75% cooked, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble when cooled.
- Divide 1 cup Swiss cheese, bacon, and green onions evenly into the tart shells.
- Whisk eggs, milk, mustard, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Ladle egg mixture into each tart shell about 2/3 full. Top each tart with the remaining 1/4 cup Swiss cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg is set in the middle of each tart and shells are browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 380 cal
- 20.1 g
- 39.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Quiche Lorraine II
Shreddies Quiche Lorraine
Just swipe to see more like this.