Cranberry Sorbet Frozen Cosmopolitan0 Reviews
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 8 hr 15 min
“A family favorite served on holidays taken a step further to become my favorite after-dinner drink. This recipe requires a sieve. Trust me, if you don't have one, then go out and get one because you'll find lots to use it for!” - by caustichild
Original recipe yields 4 cocktails
- Stir gelatin into 3 cups water in a bowl until dissolved.
- Place cranberries into a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until skins pop open, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain cranberries through a sieve.
- Combine cranberries, gelatin-water mixture, and sugar in a pot; bring to a simmer. Cook and stir cranberry mixture until sugar is dissolved, 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool; stir in lemon juice.
- Pour cranberry mixture into a container and cover; freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- Blend 2 cups cranberry sorbet, vodka, triple sec, lime juice, and ice cubes in a blender until smooth. Pour cosmopolitan mixture into 4 martini glasses.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 622 cal
- 0.2 g
- < 1%
- 124.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Brandied Orange and Cranberry Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.