Blueberry Buckle Pull-Apart Bread2 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Cinnamon-sugar biscuit bites are baked with blueberries and topped with a sugar glaze. I love serving this at brunches or at summer picnics. Best if served warm.” - by IIJUAN12
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously spray a 12-cup fluted tube pan with cooking spray.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, flour, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/4 cup melted butter together in a bowl; sprinkle over the greased sides and bottom of tube pan.
- Separate biscuit dough into 16 biscuits; cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Mix 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon together in a bowl. Pour 1/2 cup melted butter into a separate bowl.
- Dip each biscuit piece in the 1/2 cup melted butter; roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture until well coated. Toss coated biscuit pieces and blueberries together in a large bowl; arrange biscuits and blueberries in the prepared fluted tube pan. Drizzle with 1/4 cup butter and any remaining butter from dipping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar and milk together in a bowl until smooth. Drizzle over warm bread.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 380 cal
- 19.4 g
- 48.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"In my humble opinion..... I think it would be better if instead of bisquits yeast rolls were used and way too much sauce for dish...." See more"
"I halved this recipe and baked it in a loaf pan. I also cut the biscuits in half and then into 3rds. Layered 2 layers of biscuits sprinkled with blueberries. Baking time was a bit off, baking it 40 m..." See moreinutes and it still was a bit soft in middle. We didn't make the glaze, plenty sweet like this. Husband approved!"
Monkey Bread Muffins
McCormick(R) Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.