- Prep: 25 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Thanksgiving dinner in a martini glass! Your guests will gobble up this hearty cocktail!” - by Bob Evans
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prepare Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes by following the recommended microwaving instructions on the package.
- Prepare Bob Evans Homestyle Stuffing by following the recommended microwaving instructions on the package.
- Stir cooked sausage and 1/2 cup cranberries into the stuffing.
- Place 3 oz. of Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes in a martini glass.
- Place 1/3 cup of sausage and cranberry stuffing on top of potatoes.
- Place 2 slices of turkey down side of glass.
- Pour 1/4 cup roasted turkey gravy over stuffing.
- Garnish with 1/2 cup remaining dried cranberries over gravy.
- Garnish with sage leaves down side of glass on opposite side of turkey (optional).
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 456 cal
- 15.1 g
- 57.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Left-Over Turkey Pot Pie
Mac 'n Mashtini
Just swipe to see more like this.