Autumn Mashtini0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Served as a savory 'cocktail' at your next autumn-themed party, these veggie, mashed potato, and sausage dishes with fresh herbs make great appetizers!” - by Bob Evans
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place squash and zucchini on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with oil. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and browned. Remove from oven and stir in olives, capers and herbs.
- Prepare Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes by following recommended microwave instructions on the package.
- Place 1 tsp. of vegetables into each martini glass.
- Place about 1/4 package (6 oz.) of mashed potatoes on top of vegetables.
- Top mashed potatoes with 1/4 of cooked vegetables.
- Place 1/4 cup crumbled sausage over vegetables and sprinkle each with 1/2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 324 cal
- 17.5 g
- 36.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Roasted Autumn Root Vegetables
Sweet Tater Twist Mashtini
Just swipe to see more like this.